1/ All abstracts of the papers you wish to present during the Symposium shall be submitted ONLINE, by filling in the online abstract submission form available HERE.
Abstracts sent via mail, fax or any e-mail address (of the Symposium or of the Symposium Management) will NOT be accepted.
2/ All abstracts will be submitted exclusively in English. The PowerPoint slides to support your speech during the Symposium sessions will also be made in English only.
3/ Abstracts must be submitted on or before the closing date, 30 September 2016.
The Organizers reserve the right to reject any abstract for failure to comply with submission instructions mentioned on the congress website.
Please note that late submissions will not be considered.
4/Authors of the abstracts must register and pay the participation fee until 07 October 2016.
Abstracts of not registered authors will not be included in the final scientific program.
Before filling in the Abstract Submission Form please make sure you have access to all the necessary information, respectively:
- Full last name and first names of all authors
NOTE: List the authors in the relevant section of the abstract submission form. Spell out completely the names of all authors using full first and last names. Maintain consistency in author names on multiple abstracts to avoid duplication in the Authors Index.
- The affiliation of all authors (presenting author and co-authors): institution/hospital/university, department/section/faculty, city, country.
The number of the co-authors is limited to 10 (ten).
- The title of the abstract in English. The title should be brief (100 characters maximum) and clearly indicate the content.
- The content of the abstract should not exceed 250 words. It is recommended that you use the Word Count option to fit the 250 words restriction.
- The text will be written without paragraph alignment or any other indentations. No tables, graphs, charts or images are permitted. We recommend that you prepare your text in a word processing program (e.g. Microsoft Word) and then copy-paste the final text into the online abstract submission form.
- Abbreviations should be kept to a minimum. Use standard abbreviations generic drug name.
- The content of the abstract must be of informational value and it should specify:
a) the objectives;
b) material and methods used;
Please make sure the abstracts do not have any errors (of grammatical or orthographic nature). No corrections are possible after the submission deadline. The abstract will be reproduced exactly as submitted. No proofreading will be done.